Carpets & Upholstery Steam Cleaning
Amazingly Clean, Inc. specializes in restoring your carpets, upholstery or area rugs to “like new” condition. We have portables and gasoline truck-mounts to go anywhere you need our services. Our tried and true technique uses specific emulsification application products and incorporates low moisture (not to wet the underlining padding) combined with the most advanced equipment of today, surpassing our competitors’ dry time by half. We specialize in removing urine, feces, wine, dried paint, browning discoloration, ink and glues. The best way to retain your carpet’s pile and increase its longevity is to steam clean once a year to remove dust mites, allergens, bacteria, molds, pollens, odors, shampoos and general dust your vacuuming left behind.
Note: Once your carpets have be clean it would be a good time to steam clean your hard surface floors. This in-turn will prevent re-soiling the carpets form the tiles residue and dirt that might have been left behind.
How do we restore your carpets to like new conditions?
Our equipment provides several options. A Basic Steam Cleaning Wand using the most powerful ProChem Everest 650hp Idle truck-mount or portables might be all your lifestyle and budget need. For heavily soiled pet-stained carpets our Restorative Full Service Rotary 360 System is the best option in conjunction with “The Everest”. Our expert can determine and recommend the best method for your home‘s specific situation ensuring that your experience with our company is not just an amazing service, but Amazingly Clean carpets!
We can clean all carpet and rug types.
Most carpets are either made with synthetic or natural fiber characteristics.
- Nylon is found in most homes making it popular. It’s durable and resistant to wear. It’s not good at fighting stains, so some varieties include a stain-resistant treatment.
- Olefin is resistant to moisture, mold, and mildew and makes a good carpet for basements and outdoors. It’s tougher than nylon, but not as comfortable to walk on.
- Acrylic is often used as an inexpensive alternative to wool. It’s not widely available, but installed in most new home models. Recommended for home with pet.
- Wool is the premier carpeting and the only natural fiber made into carpets. It’s durable and stain-resistant, and it’s considered an eco-friendly natural covering.
- Silk Persian/Turkish wool rug are hand made, so need to be hand cleaned by a professional.
Call us First, before you attempt to spot clean yourself!
Protect Your Investment!
Once we restore your “carpet or upholstery” the next step is to protect your investment. With this stain protection purchase, you will be given a one year warranty for spot cleaning and a FREE re-cleaning. The only payment required is the re-application cost for the protector. This in turn renews your warranty for an additional year of coverage. If the carpet is new, this is the best time to have it protected and receive FREE re-cleaning as well. WHY WAIT? This is your opportunity, no other cleaning company or warranty compares.
Already a customer, “wonderful”, indicate and schedule below!