Dryer Vent Cleaning
Our Cleaning involves vacuuming the entire back vent openings, covers of the unit, the rotary drum (interior) and underneath the machine including all areas around the dryer & laundry room (where lint might be present). The lint gets trapped from the bottom of your unit all the way up throw the duct to the vent screen on the roof. We use a high speed brush system and high velocity air movement to dislodge any lint and materials obstructing air follow and heat displacement.
There’s a hidden fire hazard in every home. It’s the dryer vent. The U.S. Products Safety Commission estimates there are 15,000 dryer fires every year resulting in numerous deaths & injuries. Fires occur when lint builds up in the dryer itself or in the exhaust duct. Lint can block the flow of air causing excessive heat to build up resulting in a fire in some dryers. If you’re experiencing long dry times by running the unit more than 1 to 2 cycles, “STOP”! Chances are it not just the lint screen that needs cleaning, it’s the whole Dryer Duct System. Don’t wait! This is an emergency, call us fast before anyone else tries to use the unit.
Ways to Save Energy and Increase your Dryer's LIFE TIME
- Dryer fires start when lint is not removed in the machine.
- Remove dangerous lint from lint screen in-between drying cycles.
- Cut down on the amount of clothes per full cycle
- Keep the dryer exhaust clean and working efficiently
- Reducing heat saves wear and tear on clothing and the machines heating element.
- Clean the vent once every 6 moths no more than a year.